The Office for Clinical Research is committed to supporting Cancer Center Clinical study staff in Education and Compliance. We are dedicated to elevating the knowledge base and performance of the Cancer Center research study staff. The OCR assists Investigators and study coordinators at any stage in their trials. Listed below are just a few of the activities that will be offered.
- Development of standards to be used by the Cancer Center clinical coordinators
- Education assistance of any new coordinators to the Cancer Center
- Development of a mentoring system utilizing the senior study coordinators with in each oncological group
- Build an educational/QA database and begin to collect metrics on knowledge baseline, training completed, audit results
- Organize a quarterly education series for Cancer Center research study staff
- Assist study staff to become and maintain an “audit ready” atmosphere for each protocol and study site