The mission of the Cancer Center Shared Resources of the University of Virginia Health System is to provide state of the art instrumentation, technology and scientific expertise for the advantage of Cancer Center members.
In light of a constantly changing scientific landscape and advances in technology, the Shared Resources must maintain a dynamic posture to meet the needs of the research community. This goal is best accomplished by the support and input of the Cancer Center members expressing their individual scientific interests and expertise. The Shared Resources welcome the input of the Cancer Center research community and are committed to work with the Cancer Center members to meet their research needs.
- Advanced Microscopy Facility
- Biomolecular Analysis Facility
- Biorepository and Tissue Research Facility
- Flow Cytometry Facility
- Gene Targeting and Transgenic Facility
- Molecular Assessments and Preclinical Studies Core Facility
- Preclinical Tumor Analysis and Imaging
- Biostatistics Shared Resource
- Office for Clinical Research
- Office of Research Core Administration (ORCA) Website - Cores supported by the School of Medicine