The Clinical Trials Office provides many of the services required to conduct a human subject research trial. These resources are in place to make the entire process run more efficiently.
- IND/IDE submission
- Regulatory document preparation
- Protocol development
- Case Report Form (CRF)/source document development
- Budget preparation and negotiation
- Grant Billing Process
- Site Evaluation
- Advertisement development and preparation
- Contract Submission
The Mentoring program is a comprenensive
training program that is tailored to the needs of the individual
The goal is to equip the CRC with the relevant knowledge and skills that he/she will need in order to conduct compliant and efficient research studies.
Working with the Center for Organizational Development, the CTO offers training and education focusing on the various aspects of clinical trials. This education is designed to keep CRCs and PIs abreast of current trends in the conduct of clinical trials.
- Annual continuing education series
- Brown Bag sessions
- External audio conferences
- Tips of the Month
- Online orientation manual
The Clinical Trials Office offers monitoring services as well as training for new monitors working with UVA investigators who have assumed the role of Sponsor for a clinical trial.
- Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for the conduct of clinical trials in the School of Medicine
- Training and orientation of the clinical trial process for clinical research personnel
- Assisting in preparation for FDA, sponsor, or internal audits
Clinical Trials Opportunites
The Clinical Trials Office acts as a resource for industry sponsors recruiting or clinical trial sites.
For more information on how we can assist you, please call (434) 924-8530 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.