- Confocal Microscopy including FRAP, FRET, Live Cell Imaging, Time Lapse, Intravital Imaging
- Multi-photon microscopy
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Correlative light and electron microscopy
- Immunocytochemistry, autoradiography, negative staining, low-angle shadowing/imaging
- Training on all microscopes
- Critical point drying
- Sputter coating
- Other sample preparation for electron microscopy
- Platinum replication for protein imaging
- Consultation on all microscopy projects
The AMF staff of Two full-time Electron Microscopy Technologists (Microscopy Society of America) can perform all of the above services for you at the the Technical services rate+instrument operation rate or they can train you so that you can operate instruments at the rates shown in the rates table.
Contact the facility about sample preparation before bringing
samples for microscopy.
Investigators can take their data files on CD/DVD, or copy to a remote server.