Individuals who wish to operate any Advanced Microscopy Facility microscope must be fully trained by AMF staff. Please go to http://amf.calendarhost.com/ to view the AMF instrument calendar. Follow the directs below to create an account. Contact Yalin Wang or Stacey Guillot at 924-2524 with any questions, including use of other instruments that do not appear on the calendar.
To Create a LogIn account
Please go to http://amf.calendarhost.com/.
Once you have reached this site there is a login button on the right side.
Then click I am a new user.
Fill in the information required using your UVA ID for the user ID.
Then contact the AMF staff at 924-2524 to receive access rights once you have been trained.
To Reserve Time
- Go to http://amf.calendarhost.com/
- Click the login button on the right side.
- Log In
- Choose the proper instrument from the drop down list on the top right.
- You may need to click "Calendar" on the right side if you don't see a calendar.
- You may choose day, week, month, or year view on the left side.
- Find the box which correlates to the day and time you would like to start your reservation and click on it.
- The reservation form will appear, fill it out, and submit it.
- Your reservation should now show up on the calendar.