Reserving instruments with collab
- If necessary, join collab at collab.itc.virginia.edu
- After login, click the My Workspace tab and go to Membership on the menu on the left of the page.
- Click Joinable Sites on the bar beneath
You should see a search box on the right top of the screen.
- Enter the instrument name, ScanScope, Densitometer, Circular Dichroism, MALDI or RTCA, and click the Search button.
- Click the tab for the instrument at the top of the page.
- To make a booking, click Add in the top left corner of the page
- On the page that opens, enter your name and time of use, for RTCA scroll down to list plates used, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save event.
- To change or delete your reservation, double click it.
- To see more information about a reservation e.g. which plates are in use on RTCA, click the link in the yellow reservation box.