Vasectomy Reversal at UVA
Vasectomy Reversal Specialists: Dr. Ray Costabile & Dr. Stuart Howards specialize in Vasectomy Reversal Surgery, or Vasovasostomy, in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and South Carolina -- Charlotte to Charlottesville -- Ricmond, Baltimore, Washington, DC.
The Vasectomy Reversal Procedure
Vasectomy reversal requires delicate and precise micro-surgical techniques, and experience is the most important key to a successful surgery. The state-of-the-art surgical facility at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville provides two pioneers in the field of male infertility: Dr. Raymond Costabile and Dr. Stuart Howards.
Accomplishments of Drs. Costabile & Howards
- Achieved over 50 years of combined clinical experience in vasectomy reversal and the treatment of male infertility.
- Performed over 3000 microsurgical procedures.
- Authored over 200 publications in top-level medical journals.
- Gained international recognition as experts and consultants in the complex field of vasectomy reversal and male infertility.
- Specialist in Virginia, North Carolinia, South Carolina and Maryland.
More about Dr. Raymond Costabile:
- He has appeared on television on Good Morning America, the Today Show and Primetime, and has had several columns in Men's Health and other magazines discussing male infertility.
- He returned to the UVA after 28 years in the U.S. Army, where he had been the key military consultant for male infertility, and was awarded the coveted "A" designate from the Surgeon General for his work this field.
- During his service in the military, he commanded the largest combat hospital in Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and was awarded the Bronze Star and Legion of Merit during his deployment.
- Click HERE to view Dr. Costabile's CV.
More about Dr. Stuart Howards:
- Dr. Howards has been Professor of Urology at UVA for over 30 years.
- Dr. Howards currently serves on the Board of Trustees of the American Board of Urology.
- Click HERE to view Dr. Howard's CV.
We can also help you with fertility issues...
In addition to the microsurgical treatment facility, the University of Virginia has expertise in the latest techniques for the treatment of male and female infertility. Contact us today and let us put our experience to work in solving your fertility issues.
Charlottesville is a great city, easy to get to from Baltimore, Washington, DC, Richmond, Northern Virginia, Southern Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, and West Virginia.
With a great airport just 10 miles from the hosipital, a trip from anywhere is simple -- a simple decision to receive the care, the quality medical attention, the experience and the expertise in Vasectomy Reversals that is unmatched throughout the world.
|| | | | Drive or Fly to Charlottesville | | Links to UVA Urology and to Medical Sites|