The AccuTouch bronchoscope simulation system is a computer-based simulator aimed to both train users and assess ability to perform fiberoptic bronchoscopy. This system, manufactured by CAE Healthcare, includes multiple patient modules with varying difficulty levels to strengthen the motor skills and competence of the learner.
- Force feedback integrated with audio and visual feedback responses
- Hemodynamic profile reflective with patient monitor in response to treatment
- Objective learner evaluation capabilities through measurable outcomes and metrics
Upper & Lower GI
- Accurate manipulation of endoscope
- Complete examination of gastrointestinal tracts with a variety of pathologic lesions and polyps
- Realistic physiological responses and tool behavior