The iStan simulator is an advanced, wireless patient simulator designed for training in various learning environments. This simulator, manufactured by CAE Healthcare, uses a low-noise air compressor to provide realistic breathing while maintaining fully articulated movement via tetherless control.
- Reactive eyes with automatic and manual pupillary response
- Realistic airway to practice proper airway management
- Bilateral Carotid, Brachial, Radial, Femoral, Popliteal and Pedal pulses upon palpitation
- Realistic bodily secretions (blood, fluids, etc.) and diaphoresis with complete wireless control
- Visible cyanosis in nailbeds
- Capillary refill measurement
- Pulse oximetry by finger probe