Lounge Calandar of Scheduled Events
If you have any questions, please contact the current lounge manager at <email@example.com>.
Some important guidelines for users of the Mulholland lounge:
- Any alcohol use at an event in the lounge must be pre-approved by the office for student affairs (see form)
- Evening parties must be pre-approved by the Office for Student Affairs so that University Security can be notified (see form)
- Leave it at least as clean/organized as you found it.
- To schedule an events please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (despite what it says in the handbook) and give the following information:
- In the subject heading - whether you are scheduling, canceling or rescheduling an event.
- In the body of the email - First, the text as you would like it to appear on the calandar. Second, your name and contact info (preferably phone # or email). And third, the time you would like to schedule the lounge including starting and stoping times (with am/pm designation) and the date.
- Ex: Movie night in lounge, John Smith email@example.com, 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm January 14, 2007.
For a complete list of guidelines visit the lounge entry in the Online Medical Student Handbook.