Claim your Credit
How to claim your Credit
For New Users Without
CME WebTracker Passwords
Instructions on how to create your password, complete your evaluation and print your certificate for new users of UVA’s CME Evaluation System (called CME Tracker)
NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer if using a PC or Firefox if using a MAC product AND allow pop-ups on this website:
Hold down your Ctrl key while clicking on this
OR enter this url in your browser and you
will should see the image below titled
‘CME Certificate’-Sign in-Welcome!’
2. At this screen please enter your FULL Email Address – You do NOT need an activity code at this point.
SELECT: “I am a new user” and Select Sign In.
3. (For new users) this screen will pop up next. Even though you are a NEW USER the system is trying to see if you are registered and it searches by your birthdate and last name.
Enter your last name and birthdate
4. Next this screen will pop up so you can create your CME password. You only need to fill in the required * areas so you can create a CME password.
5. After you have created your password the system will return you to this screen so you can enter your newly created password AND your activity code given to you by your CME contact
6. On line #3 enter the CME Activity Code given to you by your CME contact
7. Click on Sign in.
8. This brings you to the evaluation for this conference, complete it.
9. Submit the evaluation.
10. This brings you to the Claim Credit page. This page assigns the credit that you are eligible for that matches the events eligibility.
11. Click ‘Continue’, then click ‘Display Certificate’ so you can print the certificate.
12. For problems, contact Colleen Conner (firstname.lastname@example.org) in UVA’s CME office.