Tips for reapplying:
• GPA: is it close to the mean GPA accepted? If not, you may want to take additional classes to increase your cumulative GPA. This can be done through post-baccalaureate programs, or by taking additional undergraduate courses. Please note – graduate level courses will not be combined with your undergraduate GPA.
• MCAT: consider retaking the MCAT. Don’t retake it until you have enough time to prepare for it.
• Clinical experiences: increase your clinical experiences. Show that you have a passion for medicine.
• Letters of recommendation: submit your current letters of recommendation.
• Essays: rewrite your essays.
If you submitted a primary application this year, but did not submit a supplementary application to UVa, please be assured it will in no way disadvantage you should you decide to apply in the future.