Housestaff Advocacy Group
The Housestaff Advocacy Group has been established to allow all Graduate Medical Trainees (interns, residents, fellows, chaplains, etc.) an opportunity to report inappropriate behavior such as sexual harassment, professional lapses, hazing, etc., which they do not feel they can report through the usual channels via the Chief Residents, Program Directors, or GME staff.
If you would like to report an incident, you may:
- Click here to submit an anonymous e-mail
- Phone the anonymous incident reporting line at (434)
This is a non-UVa phone line so you must dial all seven numbers. Callers may leave their name and contact info if they wish, or may remain completely anonymous.
- Phone or email one of the advocates below:
|John Gazewood||Family Medicine|
|Chris Ghaemmaghami||Emergency Medicine|
|Peter Ham||Family Medicine|
- Faculty & Employee Assistance Program
- UVa Equal Opportunity Programs
- Housestaff Grievance Policy
- UVa Sexual and Domestic Violence Services
- UVA Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-2433 or 434-295-TALK
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE