Paul Read, M.D., Ph.D.
Paul W. Read, M.D., Ph.D.
Administrative office/Assistant: Keisha Jones 434-982-6278
Head and neck cancer, breast cancer, lymphomas, skin cancer
Developing less toxic treatments for breast and head and neck cancer, integrating MRI into treatment planning, stereotactic body radiation therapy and adaptive radiation therapy
- Member of UVA Graduate Medical Education Committee
- Member of Data Safety Monitoring Committee
- Member of Tumor Registry Committee
- Member, Cancer Center Committee
- Member, Cancer Center Research Advisory Committee
- Chairman, Radiation Oncology Quality/Performance Improvement Committee
- Member, Departmental Billing Quality Council Committee
M.D., 1990, University of Virginia
Ph.D., 2000, University of Virginia, Dept. of Molecular Physiology and Biological
1991-1995 Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Virginia
1995, 2005 American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology