At the end of the seminar, the registrant should:
- understand the fundamentals of perfusion imaging, including the differences between manufacturers
- get familiar with other advanced modalities such as CT- or MR-angiography, spectroscopy or diffusion tensor imaging
- know how to implement advanced CT and MR imaging protocols on their scanners
- know how to post-process the advanced CT and MR imaging studies (with practical hands-on experience on post-processing workstations, in direct interaction with the experts)
- gain experience in the interpretation of advanced CT and MR imaging studies
- assess the benefits and disadvantages of advanced CT and MRI imaging modalities in different clinical applications
- know how to deal with billing issues related to advanced CT and MRI imaging studies.