Before Your Visit
A few things to remember prior to your visit with us:
- Leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Bring a driver's license and your insurance card (if you have one) with you.
- Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early unless directed otherwise.
- If your test is a screening test not covered by insurance, please be sure to bring a check or credit card to pay in advance for the study.
- If you are in need of financial assistance, numerous options are available for uninsured and/or underinsured patient ( more information).
- If you have your old x-ray studies, please bring them with you so that our Radiologist can compare them to your new study.