Garson & Engelhard: Ignore half truth and focus on approaches of Obama and Romney to Medicare
The Department of Public Health Sciences' very own health policy experts Carolyn Engelhard and Tim Garson are co-authoring a health care editorial column for The Houston Chronicle. Click on a link below to read what they are writing!
- Health care ruling could save Texas millions, but doubts remain
- Affordable care act could mean huge changes in your health care coverage
- True or false: Markets and Medicare don't mix?
- Most expensive health care is best, right? Wrong.
- Cowboys Don't Need Nannies? False.
- Health care reform and your insurance
- New health law will not ration medical care
- Texas can use federal help on health care
- Grandparents can improve Texas health care? Yes.
- Texas will need 10,000 new physicians over the next 10 years: True or False?
- Texas has top medical centers but provides poor health care: True of false?
- True or False: The Uninsured Get the Care They Need in Emergency Rooms?