Nolan A Wages, Ph.D.
Translational Research & Applied Statistics
Ph.D., Statistics, University of Virginia, 2010
P.O. Box 800717
West Complex OMS Room 3890
- Design and analysis of early-phase clinical trials in oncology.
- Biostatistics Short Course to Rad/Onc Residents and Heme/Onc Fellows, Spring 2014
- PHS 7000 - Biostatistics I, J-Term 2014
- Introduction to Statistics session, Foundations of Medicine, Fall
- Symposium on early phase dose
finding methodology: 15-17 April, 2015
- Resources for extended model-based designs for complex Phase I clinical trials in oncology.
- pocrm: An R package for Phase I trials of combinations of agents
- Wages NA, Tait C. (2015). Seamless phase I/II adaptive design for oncology trials of molecularly targeted agents. J Biopharm Stat; [epub ahead of print].
- Wages NA. (2015). Comments on 'Competing designs for drug combination phase I dose-finding clinical trials' by M-K. Riviere, F. Dubois, S. Zohar. Stat Med; 34: 18-22.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O'Quigley J. (2014). Comments on 'A dose-finding approach based on shrunken predictive probability for combinations of two agents in phase I trials' by Akihiro Hirakawa, Chikuma Hamada, and Shigeyuki Matsui. Stat Med; 33: 2156-2158.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR. (2014). Phase I/II adaptive design for drug combination oncology trials. Stat Med; 33: 1990-2003.
- Showalter TN, Wages NA, Ohri N. (2014). Strategic evaluation of interventions to prevent consequential late proctitis after prostate radiation therapy: New clinical trial designs should be considered. Cancer Biol Ther; 15: 361-364.
- Wages NA, O'Quigley J, Conaway MR. (2014). Phase I design for completely or partially ordered treatment schedules. Stat Med; 33: 569-579.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O'Quigley J. (2013).
Performance of two-stage continual reassessment method relative to an
optimal benchmark. Clin Trials; 10: 862-875.
- Wages NA, Varhegyi N. (2013). pocrm: An R package
for phase I trials of combinations of agents. Comput Methods Programs Biomed; 112:
- Wages NA, Conaway MR. (2013). Specifications of a
continual reassessment method design for phase I trials of combined
drugs. Pharm Stat; 12: 217-224.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. (2013). Using the time-to-event continual reassessment method in the presence of partial orders. Stat Med; 32: 131–141.
- Wages NA, Liu L, O’Quigley J, Johnson B. (2012).
Obtaining the optimal dose in alcohol dependence studies.
Front Psychiatry; 3:100.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. (2011). Continual reassessment method for partial ordering. Biometrics; 67: 1555–1563.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. (2011). Dose-finding design for multi-drug combinations. Clin Trials; 8: 380–389.
- O'Quigley J, Wages NA. (2008). Dose escalation guided by graded toxicities. Wiley Encyclopedia of Clin Trials; 1-6