Nolan A Wages, Ph.D.
Translational Research & Applied Statistics
Ph.D., Statistics, University of Virginia, 2010
P.O. Box 800717
West Complex OMS Room 3890
- Design and analysis of Phase I clinical trials in oncology.
- Introduction to Biostatistics for Resident and Fellow Physicians,
- Introduction to Statistics session, Foundations of Medicine, Fall
- Biostatistics Short Course to Rad/Onc Residents and Heme/Onc
Fellows, Spring 2012
- Resources for extended model-based designs for complex Phase I clinical trials in oncology.
- pocrm: An R package for Phase I trials of combinations of agents
- Wages NA, Conaway MR. Phase I/II adaptive design for drug combination oncology trials. Statistics in Medicine 2013; provisionally accepted.
- Wages NA, O'Quigley J, Conaway MR. Phase I design for completely or partially ordered treatment schedules. Statistics in Medicine 2013; doi: 10.1002/sim.5998.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O'Quigley J. Performance of
two-stage continual reassessment method relative to an optimal
benchmark. Clinical Trials 2013; 10: 862-875.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O'Quigley J. Comments on 'A
dose-finding approach based on shrunken predictive probability for
combinations of two agents in phase I trials' by Akihiro Hirakawa,
Chikuma Hamada, and Shigeyuki Matsui. Statistics in Medicine
2013; doi: 10.1002/sim.5934.
- Wages NA, Varhegyi N. pocrm: An R package for
phase I trials of combinations of agents. Computer Methods &
Programs in Biomedicine 2013; 112: 211-218.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR. Specifications of a
continual reassessment method design for phase I trials of combined
drugs. Pharmaceutical Statistics 2013; 12: 217-224.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. Using the time-to-event continual reassessment method in the presence of partial orders. Statistics in Medicine. 2013; 32: 131–141.
- Wages NA, Liu L, O’Quigley J, Johnson B.
Obtaining the optimal dose in alcohol dependence studies.
Frontiers in Psychiatry 2012; 3:100.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. Continual reassessment method for partial ordering. Biometrics 2011; 67: 1555–1563.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. Dose-finding design for multi-drug combinations. Clinical Trials 2011; 8: 380–389.
- O'Quigley J, Wages NA. Dose escalation guided by
graded toxicities. Wiley Encyclopedia of Clinical Trials 2008;