Nolan A Wages, Ph.D.
Translational Research & Applied Statistics
Ph.D., Statistics, University of Virginia, 2010
P.O. Box 800717
West Complex OMS Room 3890
- Design and analysis of Phase I clinical trials in oncology.
- Biostatistics Short Course to Rad/Onc Residents and Heme/Onc Fellows - Spring 2012
- Resources for extended model-based designs for complex Phase I clinical trials in oncology.
- pocrm: An R package for Phase I trials of combinations of agents
Peer-reviewed journal articles:
- Wages NA, Varhegyi N. pocrm: An R package for phase I trials of
combinations of agents. Computer Methods & Programs in
Biomedicine 2013; doi: 10.1016/j.cmpb.2013.05.020.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR. Specifications of a continual reassessment
method design for phase I trials of combined drugs. Pharmaceutical
Statistics 2013; doi: 10.1002/pst.1575.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. Using the time-to-event continual reassessment method in the presence of partial orders. Statistics in Medicine. 2013; 32: 131–141.
- Wages NA, Liu L, O’Quigley J, Johnson B. Obtaining the optimal dose in alcohol dependence studies. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2012; 3:100. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2012.00100.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. Continual reassessment method for partial ordering. Biometrics 2011; 67: 1555–1563.
- Wages NA, Conaway MR, O’Quigley J. Dose-finding design for multi-drug combinations. Clinical Trials 2011; 8: 380–389.