- Behrman & Kliegman. Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics.
A widely used, relatively brief textbook; previously used in ICM.
- Rudolph et al. Rudolph's Fundamentals of Pediatrics.
Readable paperback textbook; widely used
- Robertson, Jason. The Harriet Lane Handbook.
Valuable "pocket reference", but not a text. Mandatory if you are going to Fairfax.
- Dipchand. Pediatrics: The HSC Handbook of Pediatrics
Canadian equivalent of the Harriet Lane Handbook
- Kempe.Current Pediatric Diagnosis and Treatment.
1300 pgs. Lange series text; fairly complete.
- Green & Fletcher. Pediatric Diagnosis.
400 pgs. Problem oriented, with many references.
- Dworkin. Pediatrics.
400 pgs. Outline book; Board type questions and annotated answers for exam review.
- Markel et al. The Portable Pediatrician.
A new synopsis-book; mostly tables, not much text.
- Zitelli and Davis. Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis
An expansive "picture book".