How to Apply
- Completed ERAS application
- Current curriculum vitae
- At least three (3) original letters of reference, including a letter from the applicant's residency program director
- Personal statement
- Original USMLE board scores
- Original medical school transcript and Dean's letter
- NRMP number
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent visa status is a requirement for consideration by this program
Following receipt of the completed application and letters of reference, on-site interviews are arranged. Interviews are generally held in February-March.
For information on housestaff benefits, credentialing requirements, and other important information, please visit the UVA Graduate Medical Education web site.
If you have an interest in our program, please contact us to discuss opportunities: