Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) & Voice Clinic
This service offers a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults with a wide variety of communication and swallowing disorders.
- Extensive programs for head and neck cancer patients, including preoperative education and counseling and postoperative speech, voice and swallowing treatments.
- State-of-the-art Voice Clinic, featuring computerized voice analysis and videostroboscopic exams of the larynx to evaluate and treat voice disorders.
- Modified barium swallow studies.
- Speech and language evaluation and rehabilitation.
- Individualized foreign accent modification.
- Treatment of cognitive-linguistic disorders.
Faculty specialists include:
- James D. Daniero, MD