Rhinology-Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
The scope of services offered by the Rhinology Division encompasses the management of patients of all ages who have nasal problems due to developmental, congenital or acquired conditions-the majority of whom have rhinosinusitis.
The division's programs and services feature:
Endoscopic nasal surgery for:
- CSF leaks
- Congenital choanal atresia
- Computer-aided skull base surgery
- Benign tumor excision
- Computer-aided nasal, sinus or skull base surgery.
- Collaboration with specialists in adult and pediatric allergy.
- Collaboration with specialists in adult and pediatric infectious diseases.
- Endonasal treatment of certain tumors not requiring external approach.
Faculty specialists include: