Warning Signs of Stroke
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis of face, arm or leg-especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden blurred or decreased vision in one or both eyes.
- Difficulty speaking or understanding simple statements.
- Dizziness, loss of balance, or loss of coordination.
- Sudden and severe headache with no apparent cause.
Stroke...Paralyzing and Silencing
If you or anyone you know experiences these symptoms call 911 immediately!
Don't call your family doctor & don't
call a family member or friend.