Please click on the file name to view the pdf.
To save or download the
PC Users - Right click on file name and select "Save Target As..."
Mac Users - Hold down the Control button while right clicking on the file name - Select "Download Linked File" or "Save Linked File to the Desktop"
Seizure Education and Safety
- First Aid for Seizures
- Patient Safety in Adults
- New Onset Seizures
- Antiepileptic Drugs: Frequently Asked Questions
- Antiepileptic Drugs and Suicidal Thoughts
- Nonepileptic Spells (NES) or Pseudoseizures
- Obtaining Trough Blood Levels
- Bone Health and Epilepsy
Children and Epilepsy
- Patient Safety in Children
- Children with New Onset Seizures
- Children and Antiepileptic Drugs
- Parenting Children with Epilepsy
- Teens with Epilepsy
- Children with Established Epilepsy
- Ketogenic Diet (Coming Soon)
Women and Epilepsy
- Women and Epilepsy (Hormones and Seizures) (Coming Soon)
- Pregnancy and Seizures
- Anesthesia and Surgery in Epilepsy Patients
- What is an EEG? (Coming Soon)
- What is an MRI
- What is a SPECT Scan?
- What is a PET Scan?
- What is Outpatient Overnight Amublatory EEG Monitoring? (Coming Soon)
- Instructions for Routine Outpatient EEG
- Instructions for Inpatient Video-EEG Monitoring
- Instructions for Epilepsy Monitoring Unit Admission
Neuropsychology and Mental Health Services
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Community Service Boards and Mental Health Agencies Listings
- Find a Psychologist - American Psychological Association (APA)