Stroke Fellowship Director
E. Clarke Haley, Jr., M.D.
Professor of Neurology and Neurological Surgery
- M.D. Degree: Tulane University, 1975
- Residency: Internal Medicine and Neurology, University of Virginia
- Fellowship: Cerebrovascular Disease, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Certification: Internal Medicine, 1978; Neurology, 1985
- Clinical Interests: Stroke
- Research Interests: Acute stroke intervention
- Patients Most Frequently Seen: Cerebrovascular disease
Major interests are in acute stroke intervention, management of cerebral vasospasm following subarachnoid hemorrhage, and noninvasive assessment of the cerebral circulation.