Department of Medicine
We define vision as the statement of what we want our organization to become and what overarching direction we expect of the Department of Medicine.
We value contributions of and collaborations between and among all department members that are critical to creating a climate of creativity, synergy and a culture of mutual respect.
We strive to:
- Transform medicine through innovation and collaboration.
- Provide the highest quality clinical service that is the first choice for patients and referring physicians.
- Lead the way in scientific discovery to advance health and attract outstanding investigators.
- Be innovators in education, attracting and developing the next generation of leaders in medicine.
- Provide the highest quality service to support our missions in a financially responsible manner.
- Proudly foster an environment of professionalism and cooperation where people are excited about the work they do and its impact on colleagues, patients, students, and all constituents.