There are 2 fellowship positions open for academic year July, 2014-June, 2015.
- Early application is strongly advised. Applications can be submitted starting July 1st, 2013.
- After July 15th, 2013, we will begin contacting applicants for interview invitation and scheduling, therefore, early applications submission (i.e., early July) is strongly advised.
- Application deadline is July 31, 2013.
- Interviews will be conducted from mid-August through October, primarily on selected Wednesdays.
- Applicants will be notified by email about interview scheduling.
- The NRMP Rank Order list will likely open mid-October 2013 and close November 13th, 2013. Match Day will be December 4th, 2013.
- Priority is given to applicants with a strong interest in academic rheumatology.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS
Deans Letter (MSPE) or Original Transcript
3 Letters of Recommendation - 1 from applicant's IM residency Program Director
USMLE or COMLEX exam scores
ECFMG (if applicable)