There are 2 fellowship positions open for academic year July 2013-June 2014.
- Apply online through ERAS.
- Early application is strongly advised.
- Application deadline is July 31, 2012.
- Interviews will begin in late August.
- Applicants will be notified by email about interview scheduling.
- J1/H1B visa applicants are considered competitively alongside permanent resident applicants.
- Priority is given to applicants with a strong interest in academia and/or research.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS
Deans Letter (MSPE) or Original Transcript
3 Letters of Recommendation - 1 from applicant's IM residency Program Director
USMLE or COMLEX exam scores
ECFMG (if applicable)