There are two fellowship positions open for the upcoming academic year (July 2015 to June 2016).
- Deadline for applications is July 31, 2015.
- Please note: Our program does not sponsor H1B visas.
- Applications can be submitted after July 1, 2015; we advise submission prior to July 15; after that date, we begin contacting applicants for interview invitations and scheduling.
- Interviews are conducted from mid-August through October, primarily on Wednesdays.
- Interview scheduling is done via e-mail.
- The NRMP Rank Order list usually opens in mid-October and closes in mid-November; match Day is December 4, 2015.
- Priority is given to applicants with a strong interest in academic rheumatology.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
Dean's letter, Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), or original transcript
Three letters of recommendation, including one from applicant's internal medicine residency program director
U.S. Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) scores
For foreign applicants, certification from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)