Research in Infectious Diseases & International Health
More here about a study of cryptosporidiosis being conducted in Bangladesh by a team from the Division of Infectious Diseases and International Health.
Research in UVA's Division of Infectious Diseases & International Health are supported by more than $16 million in extramural funding. Faculty members conduct bench and clinical research of national and international importance, including the development of vaccines, diagnostic tools, and treatments for a variety of infectious diseases.
The division’s international and global research partnerships are one of its strengths. UVA faculty work collaboratively with university-based colleagues in many countries, with major partnerships at sites in Bangladesh, Brazil, Haiti, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda. For a list of current faculty research awards and grants, click here.
Explore these links to learn more about the division's research activities:
- Interdisciplinary Research Opportunities
- Clinical Trials in Infectious Diseases & Immunology
- Seminars & Lectures in Infectious Diseases
- Faculty Publications in Infectious Diseases
- The Center for Global Health
Institutional Research Resources
- Research Faculty Directory
- IRB Online
- SoM Office for Research and Office of Grants & Contracts
- Research Centers, Institutes and Programs
- Office of Research Core Administration
- UVA Research & Public Service
- Vice President for Research
- Finding Funding
- Clinical Trials at UVa