A stipulation of our NIH Training Grant is that our fellowship trainees must be either United States citizens or permanent residents. However, we encourage highly qualified international physicians to apply, with funding obtained through other sources.
Applications will be received only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Only completed applications will be considered, and must include all of the following documentation:
- ERAS Application
- Medical School Dean's Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- Residency Program Director's Letter of Recommendation
- 2 Additional Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE Transcript - Steps 1, 2 and 3 are
- ECFMG Certification, if appropriate
- Personal Statement
Dates, Interviews, Deadlines
- Accepting applications through ERAS
- Interview’s conducted: September 16th - October 14th
- NRMP Match Day: December 4th
Please contact Kathy Crosier, Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program Coordinator at (434) 243-6832 or by email at email@example.com.