Linked names below lead to PubMed citations.
- Funnell MM, Brown TL, Childs BP, Haas LB, Hosey GM, Jensen B, Maryniuk M, Peyrot M, Piette JD, Reader D, Siminerio LM, Weinger K, Weiss MA. National standards for diabetes self-management education. Diabetes Care. 2010;33 Suppl 1:S89-96.
- Delgado S, Brant J, Rafaly M, White J, Freeman J, Sinha T, Zarnegar J, Dillingham R. “Promoting Adherence to HIV care in rural Virginia through the Development of an Individualized Short Message Service (SMS) Delivery Application.” Poster presentation, “4th International Conference on HIV Treatment and Adherence” International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care, Miami Florida. April 2009.
- “Project uses texting to help South African diabetes patients.” VOA News. June 2010. http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Project-Uses-Texting-to-Help-South-African-Diabetes-Patients--96093069.html
- Schorling JB, Roach J, Siegel M, Baturka N, Hunt D, Guterbock T, Stewart H. Church-based smoking cessation interventions for rural African Americans. Prev Med 1997;26:92-101.
- May NB, Kinzie MB, Schorling JB. Improving diabetes self-care among rural underserved patients using web TV. JGIM 2002;17(S1):163.
- Plews-Ogan ML, May NB, Schorling JB, Becker DM, Frankel R, Graham E, Haizlip JA, Hostler S, Pollart S, Howell RE. Feeding the good wolf: Appreciative inquiry and graduate medical education. ACGME Bulletin Nov 2007:5-8.