Introduction to Collaborative Care Learning Module Learning Objectives
After participating in this experience, learners will be able to:
- define “Interprofessional Education”.
- define “Interprofessional Practice”.
- explain to peers the contributions of nurses in acute care settings.
- recognize the use of the SBAR tool when it is employed.
- practice using the SBAR tool in clinical settings.
- explain to peers at least four specific behaviors required for successful demonstration of Interprofessional Core Competencies.