The Geriatric Medicine Fellowship has two positions at the University of Virginia, each lasting 12 months.
Applicants to the University of Virginia Geriatrics Fellowship Program should have an M.D. or D.O. and three or more years of residency training in an ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or a J-1 visa is also required.
Fellowships beginning in 2013:
- Deadline for submission is March 1, 2013.
- Applicants may apply through ERAS or by universal application.
- Interviews will be conducted from early August through February 2013.
- Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by March 30, 2013.
Applicants must submit the following application documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation - one from applicant's Internal Medicine Residency Program Director
- USMLE exam scores
- ECFMG (if applicable)