The Geriatric Medicine Fellowship has two positions at the University of Virginia, each lasting 12 months.
Applicants to the University of Virginia Geriatrics Fellowship Program should have an M.D. or D.O., and three or more years of residency training in an ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or a J-1 visa is also required.
Fellowships beginning in 2016:
- Our program participates in the Medical Specialties Matching Program (MSMP) Fellowship MATCH
- Applications are accepted through ERAS
- Interviews will be conducted July through October 2015.
Please submit the following application documents:
- Common application form
- Wallet-sized color photograph
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation - one from applicant's Internal Medicine residency program director
- USMLE transcript
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)