First-year fellowship positions for the 2016-2017 academic year:
- Applications can be submitted starting July 1, 2015. Apply online through ERAS.
- After mid-July, we will begin contacting applicants for interview invitations and scheduling; thus,
- submission of applications in early July is strongly advised.
- Interviews are conducted from mid-August to late October.
- Priority is given to applicants with a strong interest and potential for success in academic medicine and research.
- The NRMP Rank Order List usually opens in mid-October and closes in
Match Day is usually in early December.
- Note: Starting in the 2015 recruiting season, we will seek to match two fellows into the three-year clinical/research track and one fellow into the two-year clinical track. Importantly, fellowship trainees on NIH training grants (three-year clinical/research fellows) must be either citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
Dean's letter (MSPE) and original transcript
Three letters of recommendation (one must be from the applicant's internal medicine residency program director)
- U.S. Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) exam scores
- For foreign applicants, certification from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)