First year fellowship positions will be open for the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Apply online through ERAS. Applications can be submitted starting July 1, 2013.
- After mid-July, we will begin contacting applicants for interview
invitation and scheduling.
Therefore, early application submission (i.e., early July) is strongly advised.
- Interviews will be conducted from mid-August to late October 2013.
- Priority will be given to applicants with a strong interest in (and high potential for) academia and/or research.
- The NRMP Rank Order List will likely open mid-October 2013 and
close mid-November 2013.
Match Day will likely be early December 2013.
- Note: Our fellowship trainees on Training Grants from the National Institutes of Health must be either United States citizens or permanent residents.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
Deans Letter (MSPE) or Original Transcript
Three Letters of Recommendation - one from applicant's Internal Medicine Residency Program Director
USMLE exam scores
ECFMG (if applicable)