- Completion of ACGME-accredited 3-year fellowship program in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Gastroenterology Board eligible or certified
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents of the U.S., or have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). This is not a J-1 Visa opportunity.
Email the following documents to Monica Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your last name as the subject.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter
- 500-word narrative of reasons for pursuing advanced/transplant hepatology training and ultimate career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation from faculty members at the institution where you completed your gastroenterology/hepatology fellowship
Completed applications must be received by September 30, 2013.
Applicants considered for the fellowship program may be contacted for a telephone interview and/or be invited for a personal interview. Notification of an offer will be made on or after August 1.