- Completion of ACGME-accredited 3-year fellowship program in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Gastroenterology Board eligible or certified
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents of the U.S., or have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). This is not a J-1 Visa opportunity.
Email the following documents to Monica Olsen at email@example.com. Please put your last name as the subject.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter
- 500-word narrative of reasons for pursuing advanced/transplant hepatology training and ultimate career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation from faculty members at the institution where you completed your gastroenterology/hepatology fellowship
Completed applications for Academic Year 2015-2016 must be received by March 31, 2015.
Applicants considered for the fellowship
program may be contacted for a telephone interview and/or be invited
for a personal interview.