All applications will be processed through ERAS . Early application is strongly advised.
ERAS opens to fellowship applicants July, 2014.
Materials required for application through ERAS include:
- MyERAS application worksheet (CAF) (PDF, 15 pages - 85KB)
- Letters of recommendation (three are required, including one from applicants IM residency program director).
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Wallet size color photograph (optional)
- USMLE transcript (transmitted by the NBME) OR
COMLEX transcript (transmitted by the NBOME)
For International Medical Graduates only:
- ECFMG Status Report
- J-1 and H1B visa applicants are considered on a case by case basis.