Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Our mission is to provide excellence and innovation in the care of patients, the training of health professionals, and the creation and sharing of health knowledge.
|Gastroenterology-Hepatology Fellows and Faculty 2012|
In all that we do, we work to benefit human health and improve the quality of life. We will be:
- a community of caring people committed to our patients, our neighbors, and each other and committed to the professional development of our staff and faculty.
- the provider of the best complex clinical care in Virginia and surrounding states, with national recognition in selected areas.
- a highly effective organization which is committed to providing exceptional service to our patients.
- a model of creative teaching and learning.
- an organization dedicated to discovery and the application of innovative science.
This institution exists to serve others,
and does so through the expression of our care values:
- Respect: to recognize the dignity of every person.
- Integrity: to be honest, fair and trustworthy.
- Stewardship: to manage resources responsibly.
- Excellence: to work at the highest level of performance, with a commitment to continuous improvement.