Applications for 2015-16 are now closed.
We'll post 2016-17 Application information when available.
Please complete the application process using the ERAS system, linked here. Contact Anne Shipe, Interventional Fellowship Education Coordinator, at 434-924-9001 or email Anne Shipe for more information.
To apply for the 2016-17 position, ERAS will be accepting applications next year. We'll post the date when available.
Your ERAS application should contain:
- Common application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
- USMLE transcript
- Three letters of recommendation, one each from
- your Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program Director
- the Division Chief of Cardiology at your present institution
- the third letter is at your discretion
- Personal statement (discuss your career goals, clinical and research interests, and other information you would like share with the review committee).