Benefits and Services
Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Program
The stipend for fellows is set annually by the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center and is based upon PGY status.
- 3 weeks of vacation annually, up to four weeks for leaves of
- health, life, disability and malpractice insurance
- tax-deferred savings program through Fidelity, TIAA-CREF or
- discounted membership at 5 University intramural facilities
- on-site gym facilities
- national meetings: (NASPE, ACC, AHA, etc.) Fellows may attend one
national scientific meeting a year paid by the division. Such meetings
do not count as vacation time.
- Virginia state medical licensure
- lab coats and laundry service