ERAS is currently accepting
applications for an
Interventional Fellowship position for 2014-15.
Please complete the application process using the ERAS system, linked here. Contact Anne Shipe, Interventional Fellowship Education Coordinator, at 434-924-9001 or email Anne Shipe for more information.
Your ERAS application should contain:
- Common application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- ECFMG status report (If applicable)
- USMLE transcript
- Three letters of recommendation, one each from
- your Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program Director
- the Division Chief of Cardiology at your present institution
- the third letter is at your discretion.
- Personal statement (discuss your career goals, clinical and research interests, and other information you would like share with the review committee).