|Dr. Rich Bagnall
White Stone Family Physicians
30 Shady Lane, P.O. Box 46
White Stone, VA 22578
doctor's web site
| Practice Information: White Stone--White Stone Family Physicians
- Description of Practice:
- White Stone Family Practice is located in White Stone, VA on the beautiful Rappahannock River near the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia's historic Northern Neck. We have just completed a 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art medical office with 13 exam rooms and procedure rooms. This practice has an extremely loyal patient base with good payer mix and no HMO participation.
- Practice Staff:
- Dr. David Nichols
- Dr. Keith Cubbage
Physician Assistants: Rob Duffer and Michelle Hass
- Site Facilities:
- The practice offers a comprehensive group of outpatient services including lab, x-rays, EKGs, pulmonary function tests, exercise stress tests, Holter monitors, bone densitometry, minor surgery, FAA exams, colonoscopies and EGDs. We concentrate on outpatient practice except for newborn inpatient care. Admissions are referred to a group of hospitalists at our 60 bed community hospital that return the patient to our care upon discharge. The community-owned hospital, Rappannock General, has a medical community of 40 board-certified physicians of various specialties including Internal Medicine, Cardiology, General Surgery, Urology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, OB-GYN, Neurology, Opthalmology and ENT.
We have a satellite office at Tangier Island and go to Tangier once a week by plane to serve this community in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay.
- White Stone Area Facts:
- The Northern Neck is a lovely rural area surrounded by water. Lancaster County is a wonderful place to raise a family. It offers low crime, low congestion and many recreational opportunities including boating, fishing, sailing, water-skiing, swimming and several top-rated golf courses.
- Directions to Practice:
- From Charlottesville, you would take Interstate 64 east through Richmond and come to the West Point exit, route 33 east. Follow 33 east through West Point and through Saluda and through Urbanna. Just 7 miles past Urbanna, Route 33 splits off with Route 3 east. Make a left turn on 3 East, go over the Rappahannock River bridge and our office is less than one mile on the right hand side.
- Tips From Practice Doctors:
- We do have a computer for the students to use here in the office with internet connection to do research on various projects.