|Dr. Glen Tate
Tri-Area Health Clinic
P.O. Box 9
Laurel Fork, VA 24352
| Preceptor Information: Dr. Glen Tate
- Dr. Tate is married to Janet Tate. They have two children - a daughter, Lindsey, who is a 3rd year student at UVA and a son, Sam, who is a 4th year student at UVA.
- Time in Practice:
- He has been in practice since 1984.
- Medical School:
- Dr. Tate is a graduate of the University of Virginia Medical School.
- He completed his residency at Roanoke-Carilion Family Practice.
- Board Certifications:
- Dr. Tate is certified by the American Board of Family Physicians and the VA Board of Physicians and Surgeons.
| Practice Information: Laurel Fork--Tri-Area Health Clinic
- Description of Practice:
- Tri-Area Clinic is a federally funded, sliding scale, health clinic with a variety of medical issues.
- Practice Staff:
- Family Medicine:
Glen Tate, MD, Director
Almira Yusi-Lemm, MD
Steve Huff, MD
Jackie Webb, PNP
- Laurel Fork Area Facts:
- Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking, Hokie football is 1 hour away!
- Directions to Practice:
- I-64 West to I-81 South to I-77 South to Hillsville exit.
Take 58 East approx. 15-17 miles to Laurel Fork.
Clinic is on the right past Laurel Fork crossroads beside the post office.
- Tips from Past Students:
- Staying with the Wrights is great!