|Dr. Scott Nagell Leesburg/Sterling Family Practice at Landsdowne44055 Riverside Parkway, Suite 110
Leesburg, VA 20176
| Preceptor Information: Dr. Scott Nagell
- Special Interests:
- Dr. Nagell's interests include sports medicine, diabetes, and general family medicine.
- Dr. Nagell is married and has three children: twins (son and daughter) and a son.
- Time in Practice:
- He has been in practice since 1989.
- Medical School:
- Dr. Nagell completed his medical training at SUNY-Downstate in Brooklyn.
- He completed 2 years of surgery at Emory University and 3 years of Family Medicine at the University of Virginia.
- Board Certifications:
- Dr. Nagell is board certified in Family Medicine.
| Practice Information: Leesburg/SterlingFamily Practice at Landsdowne
- Description of Practice:
- This is a very busy practice adjacent to Loudoun County Hospital.
- Practice Staff:
- Brenda Beamer, Dr. Nagell's nurse
A few other MDs and nurse practitioners work here, too.
- Site Facilities:
- Very modern, with at least 16 exam rooms.
- Sterling Area Facts:
- The area is growing very rapidly.
- Directions to Practice:
- Rt. 29 N. to Rt. 66 East. Less than 15 miles to Route 28 North.
- Travel Rt. 28 N. past Dulles Airport. About 15 miles beyond Dulles Will be Route 7.
- Go West on Rt. 7 towards Leesburg.
- Go about 4 miles to Landsdowne Blvd. on right . Hospital is on the right.
- Dr. Nagell’s office attached to the hospital. Take the second right into the parking lot.
- Then an immediate right and park.
- Enter the medical building attached to the hospital through the doors marked "South Lobby". Dr. Nagell's office is Suite 110.
- Tips from Past Students:
- This is an awesome site. If you get
Dr. Nagell, then consider yourself lucky and get ready to see a lot of patients and receive a lot of teaching.