|Dr. Stephen Reinhardt
Midlothian Medical Care
229 Wadsworth Drive
Richmond, VA 23236
| Preceptor Information: Dr. Stephen Reinhardt
- Special Interests:
- Dr. Reinhardt's interests include carpentry and home renovations.
- Time in Practice:
- He has been in practice for over 15 years.
- Medical School:
- Dr. Reinhardt is a graduate of the Medical College of Virginia.
| Practice Information: Richmond--Midlothian Medical Care
- Description of Practice:
- Midlothian Medical Care is a family practice - a division of Virginia Physicians Inc. The practice has one physician, one family np and one np dual-certified in women's health and adults.
- Site Facilities:
- There are 8 exam rooms, a minor surgery room and labs can be drawn on site. Spirometry, nerve conduction studies, well women IUD insertions and endometrial and bulvar biopsies can be done on site.
- Directions to Practice:
- I-64 East toward Richmond.
Merge onto I-95 S via Exit 186 toward Powhite Parkway.
- Take VA-76 S/Beltline Expressway toward VA - 150/Powhite Parkway/US-60/US360.
- Merge onto Midlothian Turnpike/US-60 E Toward Richmond.
- Turn right on Wadsworth Drive.
- Practice is located in the shopping center.
- Tips from Past Students:
- This is a great place for students to learn - lots of freedom, with an awesome staff -- all are great about teaching.