Sanjay Kripalani, M.D., M.B.A.
- BS, Economics, Vanderbilt University (2002)
- MBA, Wake Forest University (2007)
- MD, Wake Forest University (2007)
- Residency, Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia, 2010
Clinical and Research Interests:
- Emergency medicine
- ED Administration
- Electronic Medical Records
- playing guitar and piano
- playing tennis and basketball
Most Recent Publications:
- Lipinski MJ, Lipinski SE, Kripalani S, Friesen LD, Uthlaut BS, Braddock SR. An Unusual Presentation of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Vascular Type with Deep Vein Thrombosis: A Case for Multidisciplinary Management. Am J Med Genet A. 2009 Feb 15;149A(4):698-701.
- Click JM, Kripalani S, Lipinski MJ, Townsend GC. Pancytopenia and Troponin Elevation Secondary to Ehrlichiosis Infection: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. University of Virginia Journal of Medicine. 2008;4:7-10.